Thursday, August 2, 2007

MY DEEP ABYSS

Where do I go from here?

I am lost in the deep abyss

Of sorrow and despair

Wallowing in self pity



I keep on walking

On the endless road

Filled with thorns

And not a rose


I wish I could talk

But no one seems to care

Silly girl: they proclaim

And walk off on their own way


I discern somewhere

A glimmer of light

But then I walk towards

A dark empty space


And so the chasm deepens

Hope seems to fade

And I just wish and pray

That I can end it all today

3 comments:

Emerald said...

hey girl! u hav goldmines of creativity within you!get goin..!!n i pray to the Almighty that this time in exams u apply same magic and write wid the same zest! m tellin u..u gona do wonders!God bless you:)

trail blazer said...

thank you dear!:)

Aritro Dasgupta said...

This is nice, but u seem a little sad here.... Good that u can transpire so many diff feelings...